Welcome to The
Value Of FAHRenergy Heat Recovery Ventilators
many FAHRenergy HRV's do I need?
of air per square metre
Generally one FAHRenergy Medium
on the lower
level and one on the top level. See Installation
silent, FAHRenergy Medium
supplies fresh air to a small office.
energy is clean energy.
What Do I Save?
1. Reduced energy consumption
2. An expensive dehumidifier is saved
3. Power consumption of a comparable dehumidifier (370w) running all
year uses 3241kwh
4. Expensive air cleaners
5. Reduced house maintenance
6. Reduced doctors bill
7. Mosquito net
What Do I Win?
1. Better health!
2. Increased house value of around €1500.00 per FAHRenergy
3. Reduced energy bill the value of which increases year on year.
4. Every year, since 2000, the energy price has risen 30% and this will
continue for many years to come. The value of the recovered energy
increases 30% year on year.
5. Recovered energy is utterly free: No charge. No pollution.
6. Same temperature from floor to ceiling is perceived as warmer. This
allows for a lower room temperature and thus saves energy.
7. Assists you in covering the Energy Declaration which all in EU
must adhere to.
8. Your windows need not to be opened. The value of closed windows:
- Entry of insects through
open windows is prevented
- Entry of thieves through
open windows is prevented
- Street noise is reduced
- Removes dangerous gasses
from boilers, open fireplaces, laser printers and copy-machines
10. Reduced tuberculosis risk. See Tuberculosis
tuberculosis kills more people than any other
Every seventh person who dies, dies from tuberculosis…..
dust, carpets or clothing the germs may
months, especially in dark, damp, unventilated rooms…..
great assistance in keeping well and strong
quantities of fresh, pure air both in the daytime and at night, in the
home, in the school……..
What Does It Do?
FAHRenergy’s Fresh Air Heat Recovery Ventilators (HRV)
the energy from the old stale air and transfer this energy to the fresh
air it pumps into the house.
In other words: The cold fresh air is heated up by the energy recovered
from the old warm stale air. Due to the COP being around 20 the cost of
recovering the energy is negligible.
"Coefficient Of Power" (
is the relation between the POWER used and
the POWER recovered.
HRV’s Are Best
High efficiency, high COP, low voltage (12vDC), low power, low weight
and small size allow for installation almost anywhere:
Single or two storey house, summer house, caravan, boat, conservatory,
cellar, greenhouse, garage, light industry
Real Life Test
Real life tested in our Laboratory House in Sweden. The 2 year test has
proven the system down to –18ºC and up to
Installation in several 100 year old family homes with mould and radon
has proven the value of FAHRenergy HRV’s.
Office installations in factory and pump stations where energy from
poisonous gases had to be extracted adds to the proven value of
Light Industry And Office
Solder work stations, glue tables, welding, laser printers and copiers,
smaller offices, kitchens, storage rooms, cloak rooms, …..